Theorie U by Otto Scharmer
To transform in reaction to past experience is not enough. Sharmer invites us to give more consideration to the emerging future as we face the challenges of transformation in an ever more complex business environment.
Reinventing organizations by Frédéric Laloux,
The author presents a rigorous study of organisations who, liberated from old paradigms, were able to come up with new ways of thinking about management.
The Natural Step by Karl-Henrik Robert
Known as "A Framework for strategic sustainable development", this essential reading has helped organisations move towards sustainability for more than 25 years. It has been adopted by many of today’s widely recognised pioneers.
- The Works of Nancy Adler, (McGill University, Montreal) on how the combined strengths of cross-cultural teams perform versus those of monocultural teams;
- Freedom Inc, by Brian M Carney and Isaac Getz;
- The Tipping Point, by Malcolm Gladwell;
- Decomocracy Is Dead, Long Live Sociocracy! by Gilles Charest;
- Presence, by Peter Senge, Joseph Jaworski and Betty Sue Flowers;
- If Beauty Made Us Happy, by Pierre Thibault and Francois Cardinal;
- The Power of Failure, by Arnaud Granata.
Enriching cultural experiences
Always curious about what’s happening elsewhere in the world, our team soaks up ideas from other cultures with exploratory residencies in Japan, France, Spain, Canada and the Anglo-Saxon countries.